Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Career News

I recently learned I was selected for a summer position at the University of Maryland Law School. My organization has a partnership with the university, which allows one attorney to spend the summer supervising law students in the clinical program.

I am really excited about the opportunity, particularly because I had such a wonderful experience in my law school clinic! Not really looking forward to the daily commute from Alexandria, VA to Baltimore, MD--especially with these insane gas prices!! But, it's only temporary and hopefully it will be worth it.

2 comments:

kgiff said...

Congrats! That sounds like wonderful experience.

RachelRQ said...

That's terrific Sabrina! Go girl! Maybe you could listen to some books on tape during your drive up to Charm City?